Keep the Momentum Going
August 11, 2017
You may be back home but the excitement of the global 4-H movement lives on. Here are some idea to keep the momentum from the Global 4-H Network Summit going:
Back To Blog
- Share with us a photo of you wearing your awesome Summit delegate t-shirt in your hometown using the hashtag #4H4TheWorld
- Sign up for 4-H LEARNS and join the 2017 Global 4-H Network Summit Group to keep connecting, sharing information and celebrating each other’s achievements!
- Share the daily recap videos with your friends and family and on your social media channels.
- Write a blog post about your experience and share it with us by tagging us on social media or emailing us a link. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #4H4TheWorld!
- Contact your county 4-H association and ask if you can come to a meeting to talk about your experience at the Global 4-H Network Summit. Use some of the facts contained in the media kit or contact us for a presentation template you can add your own pictures and points too.
- Write a letter to the Minister of Agriculture (Canada) and Prime Minister Trudeau thanking them for their generous support of the Global 4-H Network Summit and 4-H in Canada. Tell them how 4-H has helped you and why their support of 4-H is important. Download a sample letter.Please make sure that when you send your letter to the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, you also send a copy to the Prime Minister of Canada. These letters may be sent postage-free to the following addresses:
The Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, P.C., M.P.,
Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food
House of Commons
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6
The Right Honorable Justin Trudeau, P.C., M.P.,
Prime Minister of Canada
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2
If you do not live in Canada, you could write a letter to your local elected official telling them about 4-H, your experience at the Global 4-H Network Summit and why it is important they support 4-H in your country.